PREMIUMA comprehensive package with everything you need to know for your nanny search and set up.
- 60 day access to all modules
- 11 Customised PDF Tempates/ Tools
- Unlimited phone support for 30 days
- Employment Contract Template
What will you get in this package?
Access to all 3 modules that will take you through what you need to know about finding, hiring and onboarding a nanny for your family.
Module one – Finding the one
In this step, we’ll take you through what to expect in the Australian Nanny Industry, different service costs, and how to build a role that provides your family with the most value. From there, receive guidance on how and where to advertise, as well as strategies for the interview stage.
Module two – Setting up the work agreement
In this step, you’ll be guided on how to present an offer to a nanny and negotiate an arrangement that is fair and legal. From there you’ll learn how to set up domestic employment so you can meet all the requirements of having someone working in your home.
Module three – Setting expectations and onboarding
This step helps you build the best onboarding (and welcoming) experience for both the nanny and your family. It will guide you on the right conversations to have early on so that all parties can set clear expectations and boundaries. This chapter shows you how to build a wonderful, longstanding professional relationship built on trust and mutual respect.
Includes the customised PDF tools and templates to guide you towards success in your nanny search.
- Nanny service guide to explain the market
- Job ad prompter to build the perfect job ad
- Interview guide to help you nail the interview
- Employment negotiation guide to establish the agreement
- Contractor negotiation guide to establish their contracting services
- Roster template to create a schedule
- Timesheet template to track hours
- Daily log template to support thorough note taking
- Family guide to introduce the family
- Task checklists to manage the home
- Household instructions to explain the home
With your Premium purchase you have access to help throughout the whole process. At any stage you can book in a phone consultation with Chief Nanager, Lauren Brown – your nanny match expert.
The Premium includes an employment contract template from our partners at Boss Nanny valued at $165.
Please note: use of the contract template is subject to the Boss Nanny Terms and Conditions and signing the disclaimer. This will be sent to you before the first draft for you to read and sign.