STANDARDA helpful and informative guide to walk you through every step of your nanny search.
- 30 days access to all modules
- 11 Customised PDF Tempates and Tools
- 60 minute phone consultation
What will you get in this package?
Access to all 3 modules that will take you through what you need to know about finding, hiring and onboarding a nanny for your family.
Module one – Finding the one
In this step, we’ll take you through what to expect in the Australian Nanny Industry, different service costs, and how to build a role that provides your family with the most value. From there, receive guidance on how and where to advertise, as well as strategies for the interview stage.
Module two – Setting up the work agreement
In this step, you’ll be guided on how to present an offer to a nanny and negotiate an arrangement that is fair and legal. From there you’ll learn how to set up domestic employment so you can meet all the requirements of having someone working in your home.
Module three – Setting expectations and onboarding
This step helps you build the best onboarding (and welcoming) experience for both the nanny and your family. It will guide you on the right conversations to have early on so that all parties can set clear expectations and boundaries. This chapter shows you how to build a wonderful, longstanding professional relationship built on trust and mutual respect.
Includes the customised PDF tools and templates to guide you towards success in your nanny search.
- Nanny service guide to explain the market
- Job ad prompter to build the perfect job ad
- Interview guide to help you nail the interview
- Employment negotiation guide to establish the agreement
- Contractor negotiation guide to establish their contracting services
- Roster template to create a schedule
- Timesheet template to track hours
- Daily log template to support thorough note taking
- Family guide to introduce the family
- Task checklists to manage the home
- Household instructions to explain the home
As you make your way through these modules it’s important to have a sounding board. We’re here to help. At any stage you can book in a phone consultation with Chief Nanager, Lauren Brown – your nanny match expert.